The premiere library for handling text in different encoding forms and reducing transcoding bugs in your C++ software.
Who Is This Library For?
you want to convert from one Unicode encoding to another Unicode encoding;
you want a no-overhead way to track and keep data in a specific encoding (Unicode-based or not);
you want a no-memory-overhead way to archive;
you want to prevent data in the wrong encoding from infiltrating your application and causing Mojibake;
you want to work with higher-level primitives (code points, graphames) when iterating text that do not break your text apart;
you want safe defaults for working with text;
ztd.text is for you!
- 🔨 Getting Started (In Progress)
- 🔨 Quick ‘n’ Dirty Tutorial (In Progress)
- Users in the Wild
- Glossary of Terms & Definitions
- Design Goals and Philosophy
- Available Encodings
- Known Unicode Encodings
- Configuring the Library
- API Reference
- Progress & Future Work
- 🔨 Benchmarks (In Progress)
- Licenses, Thanks and Attribution
- 🔨 Troubleshooting / Compilation Errors / Runtime Problems (In Progress)